Wednesday, June 22, 2011

BTW...

By the way, Steve posted a rather comical status update on his Facebook page last week. For those who may have missed any previous admissions, including Steve's post (and there are quite a few of you out there based on some recent rather awkward and humorous social encounters we've experienced), here is Steve's announcement:

"
Apparently I did a terrible job of telling people, so here goes: Katie is pregnant! Due August 26, about a week before Peyton turns 3. We are going to be surprised by gender and are very excited.
"

It's pretty tough to hide it these days, but I do my best - black really does have a slimming affect, don't you think?

I just had my 30 week check up this week and baby and I seem to check out just fine and are of normal size according to the professionals (despite public opinion that I'm "huge," "about to pop," "must be having twins," and have been told, "that I'm never going to make it to August," among other equally flattering and comical statements I've gathered while going about my business around town). Seriously, we are delighted and can't wait to meet our little one in a few weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment