Monday, July 20, 2015

CTE Arts Festival 2015

Creative Theater Experience (CTE)
Arts Festival
June 22 - July 18, 2015

To say Peyton enjoyed his first summer camp, CTE, would be an understatement.  He love, love, loved it.  He was eager to get  up and go each morning, and was all smiles when he came home at the end of the day.   Weeks later, he still talks about his experience, sings and dances around the house and entertains us with his own made-up performances.  When I try to teach/tell him something, anything, he often turns to me with this reply, "I already know that Mom.  I learned that at CTE."  I guess he learned a lot, too.   We are thankful we have such a wonderful summer program in our community (35 years and counting), and even more grateful it was such a positive experience for Peyton this summer.

 Intern Group
Peyton with Intern Lauren (above him) and friends.
Short Musical Performance:  Hats



Peyton (aka Sherlock) far left.  Megan (aka Statue of Liberty) far right.
The Cast of Hats, the musical.

Full Cast Singing, "Everybody Rejoice"
Peyton's first trio.
Singing with his trio group.
Full Cast Singing: "Imagination"

Peyton and Megan.





No comments:

Post a Comment