Thursday, October 29, 2009

Don't get the wrong idea

While I've been spending most of the past month preparing for and then recovering from my recent surgery, and haven't had much interest in blogging, I don't want anyone to get the wrong idea. Just because I haven't posted a blog, does not mean that I/we haven't had any fun. That's right. Fun happens. No matter what.

Here are a few highlights from the past month:

Celebrating Cousin T.T.'s 7th Birthday!

Hanging Close to Home:

Stomping about in the new backyard.
Checking out the squirmy wormy!

Meeting Mommy & Daddy's friend, Kyle
and showing him the ways of a 1 year old!

Lattin's Cider Mill:
Despite the rain, taking an outing to the cider mill with Grandma & Grandpa.

Pioneer Park:
Watching the big kids play soccer...
...and trying it out myself...
...and loving on Daddy!

Head first or feet first, it doesn't matter. Either way, this slide is fun!
Actually, anywhere with Daddy is a blast.

Practice makes perfect:




Putting on and taking off the hat Nana made for me.

Trying on my new winter snow suit.
I love it already.
Thanks Great Aunt Francie & Great Uncle Bill!

Percival Landing:
Exploring the outdoors on a beautiful fall day
during a leisurely stroll with Mommy.

And these are only the highlights!

No comments:

Post a Comment