Monday, March 21, 2011

Winter Weekends

The calendar indicates that spring is here, but the weather does not. Our late winter weather has been cold, dark, wet and stormy and I was feeling like I needed a little pick me up as I was attempting to cross items off of my never ending to-do list this weekend. I found my mind drifting from my rather long and admittedly unimportant list and instead browsing at and organizing some of our more recent pictures (oh, this task has been on my mind, "organize pictures" so I think I will now add it to my list, just so I can cross it off, nice). I guess we did get out and make the most of our winter weekends, despite the weather.

Rainy day crafts.

Plenty of work to do at the construction site,
any construction site, inside or out.

Saturday morning swim lessons with Daddy.

A special walk to the Nisqually River
February 13th

A Visit to Point Defiance Zoo
February 20th


Snowshoeing Snoqualmie - Twin Falls Hike
With Gavin, Hazel and friends.
February 27th

No comments:

Post a Comment