Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Special Playdate

February 17th
Mid-Winter Break Playdate
Special Friends/Moms:  Amy & Katie

It's always a special treat when we get to spend time with these cute kiddos.  Amy, and I have been friends since middle school gymnastics.  I adore her and am so blessed to have her as one of my true, forever friends.  I'm thankful that she has made the continued effort to stop in to visit us time and time again.  It's not easy, but she makes it happen and boy, am I thankful.  It also helps that our kiddos have taken a liking to one another.  They are just old enough now that we had a chance to finish a conversation...maybe just one...but I noticed.  Now, more than ever, I need playdates of my own.  I sure did like our "mommy time" - Thank you, Amy!

Kids:
Peyton & Lyla

Luke & Allison

No comments:

Post a Comment