Sunday, June 21, 2015

All About My Daddy!

I borrowed an idea I found on Pinterest and asked the kids a few questions about their dad.  Below are their responses.  Happy Father's Day, Steve!  We love you!!



ALL ABOUT MY DADDY!
June 2015

My dad is 38 years old.
His hair is blond and his eyes are blue.
My dad likes to wear pajamas.
He loves to eat spaghetti and meatballs.
His favorite treat is chocolate and chocolate ice cream.
He is smart because he knows 5,000 + 7,007 = 12,007.
His favorite movie is Winnie-the-pooh.
My dad works hard at the gym.
My dad always tells me that he loves me and that I love him.
I really love it when my dad feels happy.
If he could go on a trip, he would go to Hawaii and Seabrook
and he would take me and my mommy and my little sister.
It makes my dad happy when I do something when he doesn’t ask. 
If I could give my dad anything it would be a hug and a kiss.
My favorite thing about my dad is that he is nice.

Peyton
Age 6  3/4
ALL ABOUT MY DADDY!
June 2015

My dad is 25 years old.
His hair is blond and his eyes are blue.
My dad likes to wear blue
He loves to eat mac 'n cheese.
His favorite treat is chocolate.
He is smart because he knows that his kids love him.
His favorite movie is parent movies.
My dad works hard at work with Dr. Bode.
My dad always tells me that I'm strong and I'm brave.
I really love it when my dad sings to me.
If he could go on a trip, he would go to Mexico with his children 
and he would take the mommy.
It makes my dad happy when he jumps up and down. 
If I could give my dad anything it would be a Seahawk mask.
My favorite thing about my dad is that he tips me upside down.

Allison
Age 3  3/4

No comments:

Post a Comment