Wednesday, October 10, 2018

Girls' Weekend

Palm Desert, California
October 4-7, 2018

The weekend got off to a rough start when I missed my flight Thursday morning.  A "Series of Unfortunate Events," on I-5 created long delays for the morning commute.  I left Olympia at 6:50am and didn't arrive in SeaTac until 9:30am.  Needless to say, I did not make my 9:45am flight.  I was able to detour through San Francisco.  Two flights and 12 hours later, I arrived, in Palm Desert, more than ready for a relaxing weekend get-away with my dear, college girl friends.  We hit the spa, relaxed by the pool, shopped, went for walks and celebrated our the year of turning 40.  Even after all that activity, my favorite part of the weekend was the laughter and easy conversation among friends.

"You'll know the people that feed your soul...because you'll feel good after spending time with them." ~Denise Linn























No comments:

Post a Comment