Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Bye-Bye Bullet

Pre-snip

The baby mullet (aka bullet) made its final appearance this morning. I caved and gave Peyton his first - long overdue - haircut during tummy time. Poor guy. He didn't even know what was happening and then it was all over. With a snip-snip here and a snip-snip there, here a snip, there a snip, everywhere a snip-snip, it was gone. Bye-bye bullet.

Post-snip

2 comments:

  1. Let me be bold but say thank goodness! there was a random resurgence of rat tails as a hair trend on our elementary school last year. im all for kiddo expression but had a hard time not bringing my scissors to the playground...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know. I've always thought the same thing about the rat tail and mullet fad each time they've tried to make a come back...my Mama Goggles found it kinda cute this time. I really did hate to give Peyton his first haircut. Somehow 5 months seemed too soon too need a cut. He's growing (or maybe it's just his hair) too quickly!

    ReplyDelete