Bar raised, and not a moment too soon (see Raising the Bar entry below)!
This is how I found Peyton last week after a morning nap.
Waving as I entered, "Hi, Mom!"
Grinning ear to ear, pleased as punch.
Can you blame him?
What a thrill it must be to discover new tricks and gain control over your body and your environment...
Side note: This is how Peyton spends most of his naps now - standing!
PS - Yesterday he pulled himself to standing up using the coffee table. Yikes!
Waving as I entered, "Hi, Mom!"
Grinning ear to ear, pleased as punch.
Can you blame him?
What a thrill it must be to discover new tricks and gain control over your body and your environment...
Side note: This is how Peyton spends most of his naps now - standing!
PS - Yesterday he pulled himself to standing up using the coffee table. Yikes!
No comments:
Post a Comment