Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Dada! Welcome Home!

Dada! After several days away skiing at our Kirkwood cabin, Steve returned home last night. Boy were we glad to see him walk in the door.

Peyton seemed to almost understand as I explained that Dada would be gone for a few days, like Mama last weekend. Although, he still called out for Dada joyfully each morning and looked past me, towards the door, when I answered his morning calls instead of Dada, which he is accustomed to. He did get to enjoy hearing Steve's voice over the phone a few times and even "talked" back and gave the phone Eskimo kisses. Adorable!

We managed to have a pretty good time together, Peyton and I. But Steve, even though it's a short absence in the big picture, you're missed more than you could know. Welcome home!!

Picture Above: Peyton is enthusiastically telling Steve ALL about EVERYTHING that went on while his dada was away.

No comments:

Post a Comment