Friday, March 19, 2010

Pushing the Turdcel

Our neighborhood has banded together once again for another athletic and amusing past time: Pushing The Turdcel. The mastermind behind Pushing The Turdcel, Derek, (previously introduced in our blog for taking us mountain biking and downtown on his cruiser bikes), is also the President and Founder of this club. It seems the quick and quirky way to get in shape is quite a draw for our neighbors. Personally, I think it's the nice weather and good company that is so appealing. Whatever the reason, the participation is astounding. I've yet to participate on the athletic side myself and attended only once to be amused, which I was. So I can't even begin to describe what Derek dreamed up and turned into a reality. Plus, he's already spent what appears to be many hours, thinking, participating and documenting the recent club (and groupie) events. Take a look for yourself, I've posted the blog link below. For clarification, you may wish to start at the beginning because there is a pretty clear list of the rules in one of his first posts. Or, at the very least, check out the Monday, 3/15 post to enjoy a few cute pics of Peyton.

http://pushingtheturdcel.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment