Friday, April 9, 2010

Play Dates

2 play dates in 2 weeks? What luck! Peyton and I had a great time visiting and playing with Shannon and Hannah last Thursday, at their home, in Seattle. Then, we got to see them again today, at our home, in Olympia. Life and the distance makes it difficult to see these guys on a regular bases, which makes every visit extra special.

Last Thursday:
Playing with Easter eggs. A favorite activity around our house this week, too.

Sharing a nice lunch & several laughs together - the 2 enjoyed playing a game of who can make the other one laugh, which made us all laugh. And really, who doesn't love that game?

I think Hannah's about to tell Peyton how things really are in the world.

Today:
Peyton about to share his "bi ga" (aka big cars)

Pushing the "bi ga" down the ramp.

Pushing Hannah around on the tractor. It seems there was a theme today.

Shannon and I grew up together - well, sort of. We met when we were about 10, but never actually went to school together. It is a kick to see our kiddos now playing together - well, sort of. Hannah is 2+ years old and while Peyton is finally to the age where he can "play" he really just sort of follows Hannah around and watches her every move. Maybe one of these days they really will start to play together so Shannon and I can actually finish one of those many conversations we started and then were interrupted and then, wait, what was I saying?

No comments:

Post a Comment