Thursday, February 28, 2013

January Happenings

I found this post lost in the editing cue.  The photos capture those memorable (cute, chaotic and otherwise) moments of our every day life.  While too much time has passed to share much reflection about the specific events, it does make me realize as I  look back at the pictures, that I see them differently, dated even, than when I'm looking at them in the moment.  It is always a shock to look back only a few weeks and realize how much change and growth has taken place in the kids in such a short span of time.  I take those mundane, everyday moments for granted, but those are the moments when the kids often shine and grow the most.  I try to plan and create experiences for my kids to learn and explore their world everyday.  This post is a good reminder for me that it's often those unplanned, kid driven explorations and experimentations that they learn from and cherish the most.  

First dental visit.
My little helpers.








Allie "helping" me unload the dish washer.
And I struggle to make dinner in even the most clean and organized of kitchen settings.



Yoga practice.











No comments:

Post a Comment