We enjoyed another play date with cousin Ella and Anna today (and Lola Nora, as well). This time we hosted at our house. A perfect spring day warranted a picnic and play time at the park. So, we really hosted at the near by Pioneer Park. The girls were their usual cute selves and bounced in and out of play together. Peyton was especially fond of his cousin Ella and loved sharing a spot by her at the picnic table. I enjoyed the extra hands and bodies to share in the play and responsibility for a few hours, plus the company and food was an added bonus. The leisure stroll downhill to the park, was much more difficult on the way home (the weather really heated up and at it was well past nap time) but I think a good time was had by all.
Cute cousins.
I got to enjoy a quick cuddle and slide with Ella.
Ella and Peyton enjoying the picnic.
The grandmas: Lola Nora, Grama
The babes sharing a ride.
No comments:
Post a Comment