(Many thanks to Great Aunt Caroline, who turned my cross stitching into a lovely finished stocking).
How many more years can I get away with putting old toys into the stocking?
He was so delighted to discover anything at all inside of it.
Yes, Mom. I even put an orange in like you used to do.
No toothbrush though. Maybe next year?!
He was so delighted to discover anything at all inside of it.
Yes, Mom. I even put an orange in like you used to do.No toothbrush though. Maybe next year?!
After some alone time and a morning nap, my parents and Gavin and Hazel were to arrive at our house for a late morning brunch together. I thought I had everything clean and ready the night before. Turns out I didn't. Fortunately, mom and dad were early (and put to work) and Gavin and Hazel were late (so didn't know I was disorganized). So, really, everything went as was to be expected. Exactly as it should have. Perfectly!
Sleepy head just waking up from his morning nap, cuddles with his Grandpa.
And Grandma, takes a break (from doing my chores), to grab a cuddle, too!
There it is, the big red Christmas book, making yet another appearance on Christmas day!Notice the great looking cappuccino. Thanks, Steve, for indulging us!
Working off morning brunch - Steve & Gavin playing Wii.As a general rule, I hate electronic games.
After and afternoon of tennis, baseball and bowling, right in my own living room,
I've never wanted anything more in my life!
After the Wii...on to my parent's house for dinner where we enjoyed the company of Great Aunt Mollie and Great Uncle Brian and Nana Arlene.

That's about it for Christmas. Once again, Peyton barely made it through dinner before his bedtime. After a full 2 days of festivities, he quickly and easily fell fast asleep. Apparently, so did the camera (or person responsible for taking pictures). Oops. No pictures of the rest of the group.



No comments:
Post a Comment