Thursday, February 3, 2011

Happy Birthday To Me!

Like my Aunt Mollie, who enjoys celebrating a birthday for several weeks, I got to enjoy more than one birthday celebration this year. I was able to spend quality time with family and friends - quiet, casual, yet joyful and heartwarming. I was blessed with dinner and dessert with my little family the Sunday before my birthday, a last minute plan to have my parents over for dinner on the actual b-day, and a wonderful and long overdue visit to see our dear friends up north, last Sunday for a leisurely and delicious brunch.

I did have my camera at the ready while Peyton and Steve were busy in the kitchen baking me a birthday cake. This was a highlight for me.

1. Mix ingredients
2. Sample for quality control
3. Frost and more quality control sampling
4. Light candles and sing!
(This is one very proud and excited little dude)
5. Blow out candles (Wait? Who's birthday is this?)
6. Sample finished product!

While I didn't have my camera at the January birthday brunch, you can still view photos of this event by visiting Natalie's blog: http://nataliegossett.blogspot.com/2011/01/january-birthdays.html. Thank you Natalie and Chris for hosting and to all our friends for making the celebrating so fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment