Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Wrapping up 2011

I recently downloaded the photos on my phone and there were a few holiday memories that I wanted to preserve. I know we are well into 2012, but I guess I can't fully envelope the new year without wrapping up 2011.

A special day of holiday baking with Grama and Aunt Mollie:



Our fourth annual Ornament Exchange with friends. I had plans to dig up the photos of the three previous years...where does the time go?
It is fun to see the newest additions to the group as well as how much the kiddos have grown. This is a fun tradition for us (the parents) as well as the kids!

A special Christmas Eve walk on the beach with Grama and Grampa.





Followed by an outdoor Christmas Eve picnic!

Allison and I enjoying our first Christmas together.

Alright, 2011, I guess it's a wrap. Now I'm ready to embrace the new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment