We've enjoyed taking Peyton swimming a couple of times since Christmas. We tend to forget about swimming until those wet, winter days when we're desperate to get out of the house. It's such a great family activity.
Peyton isn't the only one who seems to love the water. One of Allie's favorite things is a bath. She sploshes and splashes like a little fish. Now that she is so much more aware of her surroundings, she delights in the sensations and the mystery of the water stream that appears right in front of her, yet is always just out of grasp. Peyton and I took a Mommy/Baby swim class when he was about 6 months old.
I think another round of swimming lessons are in our future.

Peyton isn't the only one who seems to love the water. One of Allie's favorite things is a bath. She sploshes and splashes like a little fish. Now that she is so much more aware of her surroundings, she delights in the sensations and the mystery of the water stream that appears right in front of her, yet is always just out of grasp. Peyton and I took a Mommy/Baby swim class when he was about 6 months old.
I think another round of swimming lessons are in our future.
Great pics. Did you get a new lens for Christmas? :)
ReplyDeleteYes. I'm still learning how to use it. I get lucky with a few great pics now and again!
Delete