Tuesday, September 11, 2012
Whistler - August 5-13, 2012
Our Whistler vacation seems like forever ago. In some respects it was. So much has happened around here these past few weeks. We've been to 3 weddings, travelled away over two weekends, left our kids overnight with family for the first time, celebrated both our kids birthdays, plus our own anniversary, Steve's worked a ton, all since our relaxing trip to Whistler. When I look back at the calendar, I'm reminded that despite all we've done, we were still in Whistler only one month ago. There won't be much of a summary of this trip, my head is still swirling; thoughts misplaced and heaped like my car keys and laundry. Sometime, eventually, I'll settle down and sort it all out, get caught up. By then, I'm afraid, I'll be frantic about holiday happenings and new beginnings...So, I'll just post the photos of our trip, lots of photos. Photos are more fun anyway.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment