Thursday, September 11, 2014
Allison's 1st Day of Preschool - ECP Red Class
Another big day at the Russell House. This time, Allie got to embark on her very own adventure to preschool. She seemed to enjoy finally having a teacher, friends and a school to call her own.
I have many wishes and hopes for Allison as she heads off on her own academic journey. Of course, I wish for her many positive learning experiences so that she sets the framework for a long and rewarding life of learning. I also offer her my love and support as she navigates through her life, wishing her many successes, as well as opportunities to face challenges. I hope she can find her own voice and the power behind it. I wish her courage and strength to wonder, question, try, fail, succeed, be proud, be heard, be loving and be loved. In a world where there are so many options and possibilities, distractions and detours, I hope she can follow her dreams, listen to her heart and be happy.
This is your journey, Allison, but you will never be alone. We will always be here for you, loving you every step along the way.







No comments:
Post a Comment