August 6, 2015
Dental Cleaning Day
Peyton is old enough and brave enough to have his teeth cleaned independently from me. When his turn came, off he went without a backward glance. I still get to accompany Allie, however. This was the first time it was just Allie and I (usually Peyton is there to show her how things are done). She was a bit hesitant, but willing. I enjoyed seeing her curious and inquisitive, serious and tentative sides, and of course her silly side came out in all it's glory. Lots of personality is packed into this adorable little package!
 |
| Curious and inquisitive. |
 |
| Serious and tentative. |
 |
| Clean and proud (and ready to be done)! |
 |
| Patiently waiting for Dr. Daddy and being silly! |
 |
| Allison's "Clean Team" - Dr. Daddy and Katrina. |
No comments:
Post a Comment