Friday, December 4, 2009

Musical Card

Peyton and I enjoyed our first experience with a musical card the other day. Boy, was it ever a big hit! Every single time we opened it to discover music playing, it was as if we were discovering it for the first time. We smiled. We laughed. We nervously closed it, then timidly opened it right back up. We delighted in the music that played, as if by magic. Then, of course, we danced!

Here is a quick glimpse at what brought me joy the other day:

I just discovered that those of you who read the blog via email don't know when I've posted a video. So this is a note for email blog readers:
Check this video clip out on my blog site.


This card was for you, Analisa. I'm not sure it arrived to you on time, or if it still played by the time it got to you. At any rate, Happy Birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment