Her crawl is so perfect, so fast. I can understand if she is reluctant to take to this new skill. She's not reluctant though. More hesitant and cautious. Her determination to walk is so clear to me. She can do it. Her record is 12 steps in a row. She just prefers to walk holding on to something. Usually me. If I stand behind her, she'll lean back into me. If I stand above her, she'll reach up for my finger to hold. She doesn't really need me. She just wants me. With barely more than a light grip on the seam of my jeans, she'll take off walking down the hall with me right by her side all the way. With no assistance, she'll still most often choose to drop to her bottom and then crawl wherever it is that she wants to go.
With each passing day we witness more practicing, more toddling.
![]() |
| Allison, our toddle-er. |

No comments:
Post a Comment