Monday, October 29, 2012

Playmates

Pinch me now.  It can't be real.  At least not for long.  They are brother and sister.  They talk, they laugh, they cuddle and they really do play together.  As far as I remember, this doesn't happen in real life.  He wants to wake her up during her morning nap just to be with her.  She wants to wake him up in the afternoon because she doesn't want to let him out of her sight.  They are basically aware of the others' every move.  She plays with his toys.  He plays with hers.  These two adore each other and at least for the time being, I can call these two siblings good friends and playmates.  

She's feeling brave.  He's feeling proud.

He's being protective.  She's being adventurous.

Cooperation.

Allie is just happy to play.  Peyton has an eager pawn, I mean, participant for his game.

Together, but apart.

This is the "python hugging a pig"...sometimes there can be a bit too much love!

Peyton, not a fan of swings, trying again, as if for the first time.

Compromise.

Sharing.

A morning cuddle.

Playing dress-up (aka dressing up sister).

No comments:

Post a Comment