Friday, October 26, 2012

More Quotables

Back by popular demand (and the fact that he's said some pretty darn cute things this past month), another round of quotables.  Uncensored.  Straight from Peyton's mouth.



10/24/12
P:  Mommy, do you wish we had wipers in our [house] windows?  Because I wish we had wipers in our windows so we could see out better when it rains.

10/22/12
M:  We have to get you outside.  You have too much energy right now.
P:  Energy, will you please get away from me now because I want to stay inside!

10/22/12
P:  Mommy, we do a lot of really nice things in this house every day, don't we?

10/21/12
P: [Floating on his back in the bath tub].  I like my life.  Isn't my life so great Mommy?  I love it!

10/18/12
P:  I really like the way our house is right now because Allie and I are playing nice together.

10/6/12
P:  I still like construction, but from now on I like other things more than I like construction.  Okay? [Long pause-much thought] I like trains and fire trucks, too.

10/3/12
P:  4 + 3 more is 7.
M: [Surprised].  You're right!  You're learning math already.
P: [Very excited].  I don't need to go to math school!  I'm already learning math!

10/2/12
P: I'm so happy that I'm a boy.  When I was 3 (counts out three fingers and holds them up) I really wished that I was a girl, but now that I'm 4, I'm glad that I'm a boy.

9/30/12
P:  [Evening time.  Looked up at the sky and saw wispy clouds].  Hey, look!  It looks just like excavator treads!  (We had just seen the same pattern in the dirt the day before).

9/27/12
P:  I always want to live with you.  I want us to always be a family with Mommy, Daddy, Peyton and Allison.  I don't ever want to live anywhere else.

9/21/12
P: [After visiting the doctor for his 4 year-old wellness appointment].  I liked them [shots].  I want to have shots every time that I'm at the doctor!
M:  What did it feel like?
P:  Strawberries!

9/19/12
P:  I really need to eat some more so I can grow into an adult and go to a wedding.
M:  Go to a wedding, or be in a wedding?
P:  Be married to my sister, like you and Daddy are married...except sometimes me and Meggie say we're going to a wedding.  Isn't that so fun that me and Meggie are gonna be married some time?

9/11/12
P:  [Response to Allison crying in her crib].  Oh, Honey.  Honey, Allison.  You  need to go to sleep Allison, baby.

9/6/12
P:  [Early in the morning on his birthday he was the first one awake, of course.  First we heard him humming the birthday song.  A whisper followed.].  I'm 4, I'm 4, I'm 4, I'm 4.....

8/28/12
P: [After sharing with Peyton that our anniversary was the same day as his birthday and further explanation of what an anniversary was, Peyton exclaimed]  Oh!  Was that just so nice for you guys to have all that alone time with only Mommy and Daddy and no Peyton and Allison?  Wasn't that nice?

8/12/12
M:  Ouch.  My back is so stiff.
P:  But your nipples are so big.

7/26/12
P:  I'm gonna call you wife now, okay?
M: Like Daddy calls me his wife?
P:  Yeah, like Daddy does.
S:  My sweet wife.
P:  OUR cute, sweet wife.



No comments:

Post a Comment