September 28, 2012 - Peyton's new school is just blocks away from two of my favorite places in town: our Farmer's Market and the downtown waterfront. On the last day of the first week of school, we were all in an exceptional mood. We were still giddy with the "back to school" excitement. Some people feel this way at the start of each new calendar year. I feel this way at the start of each new school year. I always have. It's like I hit my reset button and am flooded with everything new - hopes, dreams, goals, challenges - which I guess I can sum up as endless possibilities. It was also another of our many "fall, but it still feels like summer" days. The kids and I celebrated with a waterfront picnic lunch. Later that afternoon, Steve arrived home from work early (see previous post TOGETHER). There was just no other way to look at the day...it was spectacular!





No comments:
Post a Comment